Our weekly event calendar! Find out what’s happening at Hobby Quest.
Private Gaming Rooms are perfect for D&D sessions, Warhammer, Trading Card Gaming sessions, board game groups and birthday parties. Each room has dedicated AC, comfy chairs and large gaming tables. Pay by the hour, 1/2 day, full day or for a week. Call for pricing and availability.
Open gaming area is now available! We are supporting game play with social distancing in effect. Check with us in-store and on social media for updates.
Have a list of things
you'd like to buy? Simply list them below!
WHO IS HOBBY QUEST?
Family owned and operated, Hobby Quest is your headquarters for all things gaming. We will guide your journey from opening a brand new game or model, to answering your questions when you play together with your group. With an extensive selection of board and card games to wargames and their accessories, we have what you want and can get it to you. As avid gamers ourselves, we get that feeling when you can’t find what you're looking for.
It is our goal to carry the things that matter to you.
We offer a laid back and casual atmosphere where you can find super-friendly staff that you will know by name and can help you to find that special game, model, puzzle or figure, either as a treat to yourself or as a gift for someone in your life.
YOUR LOCAL GAME STORE
This is your LGS, where the staff knows your name.
We want to know what hobbies you're into and what is interesting to you. Our goal is to be able to see you walk in and offer you the new expansion or prepare you for changes that are coming to your game. We embrace having open conversations with you about what’s good or bad.
PRIVATE GAME ROOMS
We have large temperature controlled private rooms that have comfortable, padded seats and lots of space to game. Are you into D&D? Warhammer 40K? Magic the Gathering? Looking for somewhere to hold a birthday or private party? We’ve got you covered.
Being family owned, we cater to all age groups. We have plenty of family-friendly offerings your family will enjoy.
With a simple to understand Loyalty Program and constant events going on, there’s never a slow day with us.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are open with social distancing and modified in store hours are in effect. All customers are required to wear face masks while shopping in the store.
As per the California Department of Public Health https://files.covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-retail.pdf, we are enforcing the following physical distancing guidelines:
• Retailers should create clearly-marked curbside or outside pickup points that maintain physical distance with visual cues or other measures, and have purchased goods available there or available through home delivery.
• Implement measures to ensure physical distancing of at least six feet between workers and customers. This can include use of physical partitions or visual cues (e.g., floor markings, colored tape, or signs to indicate to where workers and/or customers should stand).
• Take measures at checkout stations to minimize exposure between cashiers and customers, such as Plexiglas barriers.
• Consider offering workers who request modified duties options that minimize their contact with customers and other workers (e.g., managing
Dedicate shopping hours for vulnerable populations, including seniors and those medically vulnerable, preferably at a time following a complete cleaning.
• Increase pickup and delivery service options for customers to help minimize in-store contact and maintain social distancing, such as online ordering and curbside pick-up.
• Provide a single, clearly designated entrance and separate exit to help maintain physical distancing where possible.
• Adjust maximum occupancy rules based on the size of the facility to limit the number of people in a store at one time, using no more than 50% maximum occupancy.
• Be prepared to queue customers outside while still maintaining physical distance, including through the use of visual cues.
• Make some locations pickup -or- delivery-only to minimize worker/customer contact, where possible.
• Install transfer-aiding materials, such as shelving and bulletin boards, to reduce person-to-person hand-offs where possible.
• Expand direct store delivery window hours to spread out deliveries and prevent overcrowding.
Copyright © 2021 Hobby Quest - All Rights Reserved.